Easy Chicken Patties
Move over Colonel! Chicken burgers never tasted so good!
Try these easy, mouthwatering favourites instead of takeaway, ~ your family will love you for it!
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180° C
- Chop and dice chicken breast into small pieces and place in food processor.
- Combine chicken salt, paprika & 1 egg to chicken mix.
- Pulse until mixed smoothly.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 egg & cream
- Crush pork crackling snacks into small pieces and place in a separate bowl.
- Take a handful of chicken mixture and form into a pattie shape.
- Dip first in egg & cream mixture, then into crumb mixture.
- Arrange patties onto a lined baking tray and place into preheated oven.
- Cook until brown & crispy.
- Pair with your choice of burger buns, lettuce and mayonaise, or with any of your favourite burger fillings.
Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce Facebook Instagram Who doesn’t love a mouth watering, crispy chicken wing? Easy and full of flavour, you won’t be disappointed. Ingredients: Wings 1kg Chicken wings 2 tsp Baking Powder 2 tsp Smoked Paprika