Easy Chicken Patties
Easy Chicken Patties. Move over Colonel! Chicken burgers never tasted so good!
Try these easy, mouthwatering favourites instead of takeaway, ~ your family will love you for it!
Recipe thanks to @ark_designs
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180° C
- Chop and dice chicken breast into small pieces and place in food processor.
- Combine chicken salt, paprika & 1 egg to chicken mix.
- Pulse until mixed smoothly.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 egg & cream
- Crush pork crackling snacks into small pieces and place in a separate bowl.
- Take a handful of chicken mixture and form into a pattie shape.
- Dip first in egg & cream mixture, then into crumb mixture.
- Arrange patties onto a lined baking tray and place into preheated oven.
- Cook until brown & crispy.
- Pair with your choice of burger buns, lettuce and mayonaise, or with any of your favourite burger fillings.
Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce Facebook Instagram Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce! Yummy and mouth watering! An easy meal which is full of flavour, you won’t be disappointed. Recipe thanks to @ark_designs Ingredients: Wings 1kg Chicken