Slow Cooker Lamb Roast
Roast lamb without the effort and without heating up the house!
- Remove leg of lamb from refrigerator and allow to come to room temp (approx. 30min).
- Place egg ring on bottom of slow cooker – this helps to allow air to circulate around meat.
- Place leg of lamb on top of egg ring.
- Place seasoning in slow cooker – I like to use a couple of crushed cloves of garlic in the pan and fresh rosemary from the garden on the leg of lamb.
- Cook on low for 6-8hrs, depending on how you like your lamb cooked. I tend to leave it on all day while at work and it is still delicious.
- Serve with roast vegetables and sauce of choice.
1. Remove meat from slow cooker. Pour juices into a jug.
2. Skim off fat from the surface of the liquid or, time permitting, put into freezer to allow the fat to set on top which can be easily removed.
3. Place all ingredients into a pan on the stove top and bring to boils stirring. Allow to thicken as desired.
Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce Facebook Instagram Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce! Yummy and mouth watering! An easy meal which is full of flavour, you won’t be disappointed. Recipe thanks to @ark_designs Ingredients: Wings 1kg Chicken