Grilled Flank Steak with Homemade Marinade
Write a little intro to the recipe. Make sure in the first few words the chosen keyword is stated.
- 2 x Flank steaks
- 1/2 Cup Olive oil
- 1/3 Cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Worcester sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crush the garlic clove and mix it with all the other ingredients for the marinade in a shallow bowl. Voila: a simple steak marinade with soy sauce.
- Put the Flank steak on a plate and prick it slightly with a fork. Drizzle the marinade over the meat until it is fully covered. Cover with plastic wrap and rest in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your grill or pan. Place the steak on the grill and grill it for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Let rest for approximately 5 mins. Carve it across the grain in thin slices, about half an inch thick, and serve it. You’re done!
Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce Facebook Instagram Who doesn’t love a mouth watering, crispy chicken wing? Easy and full of flavour, you won’t be disappointed. Ingredients: Wings 1kg Chicken wings 2 tsp Baking Powder 2 tsp Smoked Paprika