Grilled Flank Steak with Homemade Marinade
- 2 x Flank steaks
- 1/2 Cup Olive oil
- 1/3 Cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Worcester sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crush the garlic clove and mix it with all the other ingredients for the marinade in a shallow bowl. Voila: a simple steak marinade with soy sauce.
- Put the Flank steak on a plate and prick it slightly with a fork. Drizzle the marinade over the meat until it is fully covered. Cover with plastic wrap and rest in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your grill or pan. Place the steak on the grill and grill it for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Let rest for approximately 5 mins. Carve it across the grain in thin slices, about half an inch thick, and serve it. You’re done!
Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce Facebook Instagram Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce! Yummy and mouth watering! An easy meal which is full of flavour, you won’t be disappointed. Recipe thanks to @ark_designs Ingredients: Wings 1kg Chicken