Oven Baked Sausages
I love this recipe because it is so easy and can be varied based on whatever veggies I have in my fridge (even the ones that are starting to look a little sad)!
- Pre-heat oven to 200°
- Grease an oven proof baking dish.
- Dice veggies and place in bottom of baking dish.
- Spray with a little EVOO and sprinkle with seasoning (this can be anything from salt, garlic flakes, herbs/spices – DBM meat rubs work really well!) – depending on my mood and whatever I’m craving I’ll mix this up each time.
- Place sausages of choice on top of the veggies – I used chicken kiev sausages (yum!).
- Oven bake until sausages and veggies are cooked – approx. 20-30mins.
- Serve and enjoy!
Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce Facebook Instagram Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce! Yummy and mouth watering! An easy meal which is full of flavour, you won’t be disappointed. Recipe thanks to @ark_designs Ingredients: Wings 1kg Chicken