Mexican Style Chicken with Beans and Rice
- 4 Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pack of Taco Seasoning Mild
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 x 400g cans of Chopped Tomatoes
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups of rice
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Heat oil in a flameproof roasting pan over high heat. Sprinkle the skin side of the chicken with 1 tbs of the taco seasoning. Cook for 2-3 mins each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion and capsicum to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 mins or until onion softens. Add remaining taco seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 1 min.
- Add tomato, beans and corn. Bring to the boil. Return the chicken to the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice. Serve with coriander.
Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce Facebook Instagram Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce! Yummy and mouth watering! An easy meal which is full of flavour, you won’t be disappointed. Recipe thanks to @ark_designs Ingredients: Wings 1kg Chicken