- 10 pork sausages
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon English mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- In large frypan, cook sausages, then remove from pan.
- In same pan, add onions and sliced apple and cook until soft.Add garlic and cook for further minute.
- Add beef stock Worcestershire sauce tomatoes & mustard. Cook until sauce is reduced.
- Slice cooled sausages and add back to pan for further 10 minutes.
- Serve on rice or mashed potato and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce Facebook Instagram Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce! Yummy and mouth watering! An easy meal which is full of flavour, you won’t be disappointed. Recipe thanks to @ark_designs Ingredients: Wings 1kg Chicken