Airfryer pork roast
- Dry pork with paper towel.
- Score the rind and rub in the oil and salt.
- Place in airfryer (tested in a 3.5L airfryer).
- Set fryer temperature to 200°C for 20 minutes, then lower the heat once finished to 180°C for a further 30 minutes.
- Let to rest before carving.
N.B. this recipe can also be used in conventional oven: bake in preheated 220°C oven for approx. 30 minutes then reduce heat to 180°C and cook for 30 minutes per 1/2 kg.
Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce Facebook Instagram Paprika Chicken Wings with Buffalo Dipping Sauce! Yummy and mouth watering! An easy meal which is full of flavour, you won’t be disappointed. Recipe thanks to @ark_designs Ingredients: Wings 1kg Chicken